The physical changes massage brings to your body can have a positive effect in many areas of your life. Besides increasing relaxation and decreasing anxiety, massage lowers your blood pressure, increases circulation, improves recovery from injury, helps you to sleep better and can increase your concentration.
Massage is a perfect elixir for good health, but it can also provide an integration of body and mind. Combining massage therapy in many of their treatment programs, Dynamic Medical & Rehab has experienced the tremendous healing powers of touch.
Dynamic offers many types of massage, including:
• Deep Tissue
• Lymphatic Drainage
• Increased Circulation
The Benefits of Massage
In an age of technical and often impersonal medicine, massage offers a drug-free, non-invasive and humanistic approach based on the body’s natural ability to heal itself.
So what exactly are the benefits to receiving regular massage and/or bodywork treatments?
• Increased circulation, allowing the body to pump more oxygen and nutrients to tissues and vital organs to vital
• Stimulates the flow of lymph, the body’s natural defense syregenerative against toxic invaders
• Relaxes and soften injured or overused muscles
• Reduces spasms and cramping
• Increases joint flexibility
• Reduces recovery time, prepares muscles for strenuous activity and helps alleviate pain associated with athletic activity
• Releases endorphins, the body’s natural painkiller
• Controls and relieves post-surgical pain and adhesions
• Improves range of motion and decreases lower back pain
• Relieves migraine pain and reduces need for medication
• Provides exercise and stretching for atrophied muscles
Call to schedule your Massage appointment today.
Learn more about Dynamic Healthcare