Migraines & Headaches Treatment
We specialize in using non-invasive and non-surgical treatments that don’t involve the use of potentially addictive prescription pain medications to keep our patients pain-free and healthy.
• Spinal Decompression – Tension in the spine can cause radiating pain all over the body. But did you know it could be causing your migraines and headaches? This treatment relieves pressure in the spine, allowing your body to realign naturally, relieving tension and pain.
• Cold Laser Therapy – Get to the root of the problem without an invasive procedure! Our Class 4 deep tissue laser penetrates deep to reduce pain and inflammation.
• Chiropractic – Chiropractic treatment has been used for centuries to relieve pain in the body that can be causing your migraine headaches.
• Massage Therapy – Reduce stress and inflammation while increasing flexibility to mitigate headache and migraine pain.
• Trigger Point Therapy – Trigger point, commonly referred to as “knots”, are tight bands of muscle that cause pain and misalignment of the spine and joints. By relieving these highly pressurized points, headaches and migraines are mitigated safely and effectively. Are you suffering from constant headaches or chronic migraines? The answer may not be found in prescription medication. Temporomandibular joint disorders, more commonly known as TMJ or TMD, can be the cause of the constant pain that many migraine and headache sufferers endure. Dynamic Medical & Rehab is taking a 21st century approach to migraines and chronic headaches by asking the right questions and using the latest diagnostic technology. We conduct TMJ-focused exams in order to diagnose and treat the painful symptoms. TMJ-type disorders are caused by intense pain or tenderness found in the temporomandibular joint in the jaw and a very common cause of headaches, migraines, back pain and jaw or neck soreness. TMJ pain and headaches are often undiagnosed or misdiagnosed, which leaves the problem untreated.
Learn more about Dynamic Healthcare